32,000 Square-Foot State-of-the-Art Facility
Truly, you have to see Workspace to believe it. And, when you do, you will instantly grasp why our kids actually don’t want to go home at the end of the day — yes, they want to keep learning.
We have more than 20 focus areas outfitted with technologies that are key to learning enablement. Below is a list of a selection of our spaces with some tech highlights.
Film & Performing Arts Studio
- 32-channel Behringer Pro Mixer, 4 Audio technica Headset Mics, 4 Audio Technica handhelds, JBL Soundsystem, Serido DJ, 30 American DJ Hex Bar 12 lights, 6 Chauvet Rogue One moving heads controlled by Light Jockey two or MPC lighting controls
- Audio Editing Suite: 27 inch IMAC with pro tools. 2 NT1 RODE mics, 4 Shure SM58 mics, behringer compressors, limiters, analog to digital crossovers, Studio-quality windows, doors and soundproofing.
- Video Editing Suite: Mac Pro 8 core processor with 64 gigs of DDR3 ram, iMovie, Adobe Creative Cloud
- SawStop table saw, Panel Pro panel saw, Bosch cross cut compound miter saw, Jet 24 inch lathe, Dewalt planer thicknesser, Jet table jointer, and a full dust extraction system
- Epson BrightLink interactive display and microscopes that link into monitors.
Creative Movement Studio
- Spring dance floor, Infinity mirrors, 16-foot ballet bar
Global Awareness Real-World Problem Solving Center
- Epson BrightLink Interactive Display, Vive Virtual Reality System, 10 Chromebooks, ArcGIS
3D Design and Drafting Lab
- Three 3D printers, Cameo cutting machine, raspberry pi stations, Epson BrightLink Interactive Display
- Epson BrightLink interactive display
- Four Singer Heavy Duty sewing machines, one Sailrite Ultrafeed
- 135 inch projection screen, 7.1 Dolby surround sound.
- 3 Sony 90-inch flat screen displays controlled independently or as group. DVD, plugins for laptops, built-in lavalier hand-held and podium mics, Full sound system, Blu-ray