Workspace Education Membership
Workspace has a membership pricing model.
To be a part of our community & have access to our facility,
families pay an annual fee.
Included in your annual Workspace membership
are the following benefits.
- Full use of Workspace for classes, programs and individual study, Monday-Friday from 9AM-6PM
- Exclusive access to our proprietary database of resources, tutors and specialists to help families find educators and classes.
- Access to our on-staff Dream Director to assist you with the creation of personalized tracks for your children.
- Workshops and training for parents on how to create, source, facilitate and track their child’s personalized learning track.
- A resource base of curricula and options for core and elective classes.
- An annual membership to Project Foundry, a task management software tool to track your children’s classes and progress as well as to create portfolios of their work.
- A network of member families to collaborate with.
- Access to private tutoring rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout Workspace Academy and access to color printers & copiers in our co-working station.
- Discounted or free admission to a variety of Workspace Education sponsored events.
- Priority access to team-based competitions, such as Destination Imagination, Lego League, National History Day, Science Olympiads, The Geography Bee, Debate and Model UN and more.
As a family, you will decide your own budget for optional tutors, instructors, and curriculum resources. Your annual expense will depend on your chosen approach. When you come in for a tour, we will listen to your family needs and help you come up with a working number for an annual spend.
Below are a handful of examples of how how education happens in different ways at Workspace.
- Groups of families may leverage free curriculum outlines and resources and share the responsibilities for teaching certain disciplines.
- Families where the on-site parent works part-time may opt for a more facilitated online curriculum. These options vary in price.
- Tutoring expenses for any family can be shared when groups of parents with children who are similar learners come together.
- Many parent-led classes run with just a materials fee.
- Specialists and instructors will run specific classes perhaps in the fine and performing arts or sciences where per participant costs are pre-set.
NOTE: All educator fees are paid directly to the instructor and parents are welcome to bring in their own trusted teachers if they wish.