Events at Workspace Academy
The Ideal Space for your Next Event
16 Trowbridge Dr | Bethel, CT
Why just rent a room when you can host an event!
Between our staff and partnerships we can work with you to make your next event the most productive ever. Workspace Academy is the perfect venue for private events, company functions, meetings, screenings, conferences, community gatherings, professional development and more. Services include team building breaks, profile assessments, workshops, and leadership development. Contact us to learn more about our rates and services and how we can help your event be the best it can be – in a truly unique, state-of-the-art (and jaw-droppingly gorgeous) environment.
Our main conference room is outfitted with extensive technology and it can be split into sections for breakout sessions. Other rooms available for rent include the Performing Arts Studio, the Recording/Editing Suite, Board Rooms, the Creative Movement Studio, and Outdoor Patio.
Facility rentals are handled by Bobbi Jo Beers.
For inquiries on rates and available dates, click the button, below, to reach Bobbi Jo via email.
- 3 90-inch flat screen displays controlled independently or as group. DVD, plugins for laptops, built-in lavalier hand-held and podium mics, Full sound system, Blu-ray.
- 2100 square feet of space, to accommodate up to 175 people, 8ft high flex walls available to split the space into three spaces. Can be setup classroom style, banquet style, or theatre style.
Film & Performing Arts Studio
- 32-channel Behringer Pro Mixer, 4 Audio technica Headset Mics, 4 Audio Technica handhelds, JBL Soundsystem, Serido DJ, 30 American DJ Hex Bar 12 lights, 6 Chauvet Rogue One moving heads controlled by Light Jockey two or MPC lighting controls
- The studio is 1800 square feet of space, to accommodate up to 95 people. It can be configured for classroom usage, banquet seating, or theatre style. The stage can be reconfigured for Shakespeare in the round, a catwalk, or traditional.
Recording / Editing Suite
- Studio quality window, doors, and soundproofing
- Audio Editing Suite 27 inch Mac with ProTools 7, 2 NTI Rode Mics, Behringer compressors, limiters, analog to digital crossovers, 4 Shure SM58 Mics
- Video Editing Suite: Mac Pro 8 core processor with 64 gigs of DDR3 ram, iMovie, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Green Screen
- Sound Engineer Available
- Comfortable Mix Room
- Isolation/Vocal Booth
Socrates Meeting Room / Board Room
- Features Epson BrightLink with Interactive Displays, Writeable Walls and Table Top Surfaces
- Seats up to 12
Creative Movement Studio
- Spring Dance Floor & Infinity Mirrors with 16 Foot Ballet Bar
- 7.1 Dolby Surround with SONOS
- 1100 square feet of space
We design events to create opportunities to create interactions.
Make your next event come alive and Imagine the Possibilities.
Elyse Jasensky | Director & Mother Goose, Fairy Tale Theater
As the director of Fairy Tale Theater, a children’s performance group, I was so fortunate to find Workspace Academy when we needed a new venue. The facility is amazing! As a classroom educator for 22 years I was amazed at the educational equipment and the varied curriculum offerings, but mostly, I was impressed by the staff and their enthusiasm and dedication to creating an atmosphere where every child will be encouraged and accepted. At Workspace Education a child-centered education is not something that is hoped for – it is a given.As for the needs of our theater group, there was nothing that the folks at Workspace wouldn’t do to help us out. Moving a large operation from a spot where we had been for many years seemed like a daunting task, but as soon as I saw Workspace and met the staff, I felt totally at ease. The staff made our every wish a reality, and handled everything from equipment issues to bees and always with a smile. Our first season at Workspace was a complete success, which was in large part due to the staff. I am already looking forward to our next season!
Dr. Kristin Brooks | Assistant Superintendent, Bethel Public Schools
Workspace was wonderful! It was a fantastic learning environment for our retreat. Everyone that works there was extremely kind and helpful. Our principals and teachers are looking forward to going back for our next retreat!
We know that you have options when it comes to renting space to host an event or meeting. So, why choose Workspace?
At Workspace, we understand that this is not just an event for you! This is an investment of time & money, and a memory & experience that you want remembered. We respect and appreciate that, and we are dedicated to providing you with a memorable experience.
We are not just a place to rent a room, the “Big Red Barn” is located on a picturesque setting overlooking a lake and is filled with state of the art technology and luxuries that will leave your guests/attendees wanting to come back.
Events at Workspace Academy is ideal for your next:
- Corporate Meeting/Retreat
- Non-Profit Retreat
Maybe you’re looking for a space to rent short-term or long-term to hold classes or workshops in? We have a space for you too!
Our experienced staff can help you with as little or as much as you want! Need a professional development speaker, maybe you want to add team building activities, or need some assistance with strategy? We have the covered too.
Leave the “work” to us when you need your next “space”!