Workspace Education Membership
Workspace has a membership pricing model.
To be a part of our community & have access to our facility,
families pay an annual fee.
*There is also a one time on-boarding fee per family of $1,500. This includes workshops for the entire Family designed to set you up for success when beginning your journey at workspace
Included in your annual Workspace membership
are the following benefits.
- Full access to Workspace in the Sky, a virtual network of member families, with our exclusive database of resources, educators, and specialists to help cocreate learning experiences.
- Access to our on-staff Dream Director to assist you with the creation of personalized tracks for your children.
- Workshops and ongoing training for parents on how to create, source, facilitate and track their child’s personalized learning track.
- Training on how to develop digital portfolios for your child to track and share academic progress, project work, and other achievements..
- Access to and workshops on all tech in the building including 3D printers, recording studio, laser cutter, Adobe Suite, sound and lighting, animation, and cameo cutter.
- Open Studio four days-a-week in the Makery with our Tech Specialist, Jon. Time can be used for skills development or project work.
- Entrepreneurial training and Marketplace events.
- Discounted or free admission to a variety of Workspace Education sponsored events.
- Priority access to team-based competitions, such as Destination Imagination, Lego League, National History Day, Science Olympiads, The Geography Bee, Debate and Model UN and more.
As a family, you will decide your own budget for optional tutors, instructors, and curriculum resources. Your annual expense will depend on your chosen approach. When you come in for a tour, we will listen to your family needs and help you come up with a working number for an annual spend.
Below are a handful of examples of how education happens in different ways at Workspace.
- Groups of families may leverage free curriculum outlines and resources and share the responsibilities for teaching certain disciplines.
- Families where the on-site parent works part-time may opt for a more facilitated online curriculum. These options vary in price.
- Tutoring expenses for any family can be shared when groups of parents with children who are similar learners come together.
- Many parent-led classes run with just a materials fee.
- Specialists and instructors will run specific classes perhaps in the fine and performing arts or sciences where per participant costs are pre-set.
NOTE: All educator fees are paid directly to the instructor and parents are welcome to bring in their own trusted teachers if they wish.